providing the most appropriate solutions to solve any needs.
We create a means of communication to realize our clients’ visions, working towards a vibrant future for the global community.
Communication Design Business
We bring together a dynamic workforce to design vibrant experiences for people, places and exchanges.
- Company Name
- JTB Communication Design, Inc.
- April 8, 1988
- 100 million yen
- Board Members
Akihiro Hosono, President & CEO
Masaki Otsuka, Managing Director
Masaaki Nagai, Director
Takahiro Matsui, Director
Tadashi Machida, Director
Kazuhiko Kaneko, Director
Takeshi Kimura, Director
Hiroki Furuno, Director
Osamu Toda, Director
Shinichi Kamaki, Auditor
Takashi Mimura, Auditor
- Business Categories
- 1．Organizing, planning and managing events, congresses, seminars, meetings, and trade shows
- 2．Marketing research and analyses, marketing solutions
- 3．Planning and consulting on customer-gathering and exchange programs, regional promotion, sales promotion and human resource revitalization plans for better corporate performance
- 4．Advertising, promotion, and public relations
- 5．PFI projects, facilities management
- 6．Training and managing entertainment personalities and voice actors, managing events and fan clubs
- 7．Planning, developing, producing and managing projects involving the rights for entertainment personalities, music, movies, plays, publications, and others
- 8．Worker dispatch business
- 9．Training, dispatching and arranging for interpreters and guides
- 10．Planning and managing examination and certification programs
- 11．Management of systems development, office management, IT solution provision
- 12．Planning, development, office management for membership organizations, solution provision
- 14．Selling electricity
Privacy Mark certification (No. 20000643) approved by DIPDEC
Certification under the Security Business Act (No. 62002121) certified by Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission) Registered Travel Agent (License No. 2-7116 approved by the Governor of Tokyo)
- Privacy Mark certification (No. 20000643) approved by DIPDEC
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg.
3-23-1 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
Umeda Daibiru 4F
3-3-10, Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0001 Japan
Sendai Capital Tower 9F
4-10-3 Chuo, Aoba-Ku Sendai 980-0021, Japan
- Head Office
JTB Communications Inc.
In 2010 JTB Communications merged with JIC Corp. and developed into a core company in the JTB Group in businesses such as advertising, event management, planning, and facilities management.
ICS Convention Design, Inc.
1978International Congress Service established.
1987Name changed to ICS (International Communications Specialists, Inc.)
2003Name changed to ICS Convention Design, Inc.
The company established a solid reputation for high-quality work in the fields of international congresses, academic conferences, corporate events, trade shows and the management of various programs.
JTB Motivations, Inc.
Established in 1993, the company was widely recognized for its consulting work focused on motivation enhancement in corporations and organizations as well as in education and other fields in the motivation business.
JTB Corporate Solutions Co., Ltd.
Established in 2007, the company stablished a reputation as a company with a reliable support system utilizing IT that specialized in consulting specialized in inspiring loyalty among customers, important clients, and employees in companies and organizations.
April 1, 2016 :
JTB Communication Design, Inc.
The four companies—JTB Communications, ICS Convention Design, JTB Motivations, and JTB Corporate Solutions—joined together to form JTB Communication Design, Inc.
- JTB Communications Inc.
- Main Banks
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Japan Association of Advertising Agencies／Advertising Council Japan／
Japan Advertising Review Organization (JARO)／Japan Congress Convention Bureau (JCCB) ／
The Association of Public Theaters and Halls in Japan／
Japan Audit Bureau of Circulations (JABC)/Japan Council of shopping Centers(JCSC)／
International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA)／Japan Exhibition Association (JEXA) ／
Japan Convention Management Association (JCMA) ／The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry（UFI）／
Japan Association of Travel Agents (JATA) ／